Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Hair Cut!

Hello Saints! Yes I took the plung and cut my hair. It is now ear length. It was just grazing my shoulders when I cut it this pass Thursday. Although it's supper cute, it is really taking some getting use to for me. Having short, 3 months post relaxed, 4a/b-ish type hair is really high matenance for me. None the less I keep having to tell myself it will grow back which it will. It will grow back now nice and even too. I pray I will NEVER have to cut my hair to this length again. (tearing up) It was not a set back by any means but a rather huge step forward is the ultimate care for my hair.

To help increase my growth I plan taking my Hair, Skin and Nail supplements daily (still a work in progress), drink 6+ 8oz glasses of water daily, oiling my scalp using various oils that helps promote growth and have patience! I will keep stretching my time between relaxing my hair as well which has helped alot. I most definitely will be praying for patience and guidence as I go into my 2nd year of my healthy hair journey. This August will be 1 year since I started. I'm excited as I go into my 2nd year especially now that I have gotten through the award phase of trial and error. I still have some trials and definitely some errors but nothing a deep conditioner or protein treatment cannot fix (LOL). We live and learn right? :o) I plan on doing another 21 Day Hair Fast August 1 -21st as I go into my year number 2. I have many things I'll be doing but trying to keep it simple as possible. So please continue to follow me on my continous adventure of health, hair and a whole lot of prayer.

I pray all is well with everyone this day and every day. As always, stay near the cross. You never know who you may meet there. Be blessed Saints! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in. Feel free to leave a comment.