Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Mane Choice Manetabolism Plus Multivitamins

Hello there Saints! I know I know. I have been off the blogging scene for a hot minute. I had a heavy plate I needed to clear but none the less here I am back on the blogging scene. Did you all miss me?? OF COURSE! :oD

Well today I want to share with you these wonderful healthy hair growth and retention vitamins I have been taking called Manetabolism Plus by The Mane Choice. I had been eyeing this company for at least a good year regarding their hair care line and needless to say their vitamins. We all know there are plenty of vitamins on the marker for hair, skin and nails but not all are the same nor will give the results we hope for.

I am not the type of person (at least I don't think I am) that will hop on a product based on one review or spokesperson. I aim to be diligent in my research before making a purchase especially when it come to vitamins and minerals. I was in the market for vitamins but I wanted to have a supplement that would have an increase benefit to hair care. So I needed a supplement that would take care of my body overall and additionally provide a little something extra for hair. Well Manetabolism provided me with all of the above.

The Mane Choice
Black Friday haul

I purchased a two months supply during The Mane Choice's Black Friday 2015. They had a 50% off special so I took full advance of that sale. In addition to the vitamins, I purchased their Green Tea & Carrot Deep Conditioning Mask and Doesn't Get Much Butter Than This daily hair dressing. I was new to all these products at the time and I have been a very satisfied customer since.


I began taking TMC supplements in January as directed which is two pills daily. I also take one iron supplement as well since it is the only mineral that I need that the vitamins doe not include. So each night at bed time I take my Manetabolism and iron with a half of glass of orange juice. I take my supplements with orange juice because the vitamin C helps the body absorb the iron better. During the day I try to drink plenty of water which we must do any way. I do exercise through out the week as well (not as often I should though). The pills are sizable but I have no problems swallowing them. 

I did receive an additional bottle of Manetabolism Plus in my Curlbox Natural that featured all The Mane Choice products. So I had a total of three bottles of vitamins. I did miss a few days through out February and March but I have completed a full bottle and over half way through my second bottle. Even with having some hit and miss with taking my vitamins, I have seen an increase in thickness and growth of my hair as well as my nails. Granted I'm not looking for a miracle supplement for hair growth. I just need some help getting the fullness back that I lost after having kids. 

Once I finish my 3rd bottle I will share my before and after of my hair so stay tuned for that. I will also be posting on various The Mane Choice products that I have been using along with their supplements that are adding additional assistance in the care and growth of my hair. 

So there you have it Saints! I will definitely be keeping Manetabolism Plus vitamins as part of my daily supplement regimen moving forward. Given that I will soon purchase their Manetabolism Kid's gummy vitamins for my little girl's vitamin regimen too. Want to get in on this?? Well you too can now get your hands on a variety The Mane Choice products locally in select Target, Sally Beauty and Rite Aid stores. You will not be disappointed. 

Have an amazing week Saints. As always, stay near the cross because you never know who you may meet there. Blessings! :o)

In Christ's Love,
CBCLady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in. Feel free to leave a comment.