Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday No. 6!

Hello Saints! Today is my little girl's 6th birthday today! I'm a proud proud mom. She is my little diva with a diva attitude to match but she's still my princess. I thank the Lord every day for her and my other children. God has truly blessed my husband and I with wonderful children.

For Miss C's birthday hair I gave her two-strand twists. Since her ends do not curl (I caused heat damage unknowingly a few months back) I used flexi rods to create cute spirals. It came out beautifully! I love it. I have various problem areas I'm working out with Miss C's hair but none the less her hair is beautiful Lord willing it will always remain natural. I pray when she gets of age that she will not want to chemically treat her hair in any way. I will keep hope alive. (LOL)

I pray all is well with everyone this day. Be blessed! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in. Feel free to leave a comment.