Monday, June 29, 2015

CurlBox Natural

Hello there Saints! CurlBox. For $20 (plus $5 shipping) a month you would recieve a pakage with samples and/or full sized products for hair care to try. I learned about monthly hair care subscriptions through various blogs and social media on the web. I am not a full blown product junkie. Lets just say I'm a "watered down" product junkie (Teehee). So, I like to try various hair products here and there. And if you are like me, who is fruggle when it come to spending funds, you are always on the lookout for getting the most bang for your bucks.

Monthly Beauty Box Subscription 411
If you are new to monthly hair and beauty subscriptions, they are kits or bundles that are delivered each month to your door with various promoted products for you to try for skin, hair or makeup. Some products are trial, delux or full sized for you to indulge in. They can run from $10 up to $60+ depending on the company you choose to subscribe to. With some subscriptions, the items you are getting you will not know until your package arrives. Companies do list the affiliates they use to provide the products you will receive. That can be a draw back for some people. Honestly though, these subscriptions can be very cost effective especially if you like to be in the know of the latest and greatest in hair and/or beauty products.

You will need to do your research to determine which subscription is right for you. I personally am not subscribed to any hair or beauty subscriptions however I do take advantage of special editions like the CurlBox Natural offered by CurlBox.

Special Edition
The CurlBox Natural is a special edition that CurlBox offers that does not require a monthly subscription to acquire. This special edition features a product line that has all natural and/or organic ingredients. To top it off they are all full size! That's pretty cool. The cost of this CurlBox special edition is $35 plus $5 for shipping. So $40 gets you a box of full sized all natural goodies to your door step.

I have ordered three CurlBox Naturals and loved each one. The first one I received featured 5 full sized products from Camille Rose Natural. I had been wanting to try this line and let me tell you, this product line works wonders in my hair. I will tell you about that in another post. The next 2 I ordered featured Alikay Naturals (March '15) and Bee Mine (May '15). They each came with 5 full sized products as well which makes this a pretty sweet deal. If I were to purchase the products individually in these packages, the total is well over $60. Now, you will not know what products will be featured in the box just like the monthly subscription. However, you will get all full sized products and they will have all natural and/or organic ingredients. I can hardly wait for the next CurlBox Natural to drop!

Well Saints, there you have it. If you have not had a chance to look into beauty box subscriptions, I encourage you to do so. If you do decide to sign up for a monthly subscription, most companies allows you cancel at any time. Or you can do as I do and take advantage of a non-subscription beauty box that companies offer as well.

Have an amazing week and a safe July 4th weekend. As always, stay near the cross because you never know who you may meet there. Blessings! :o)

In Christ's Love,
CBCLady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in. Feel free to leave a comment.