Saturday, November 21, 2015

Black Friday: Bee Mine Organics

Hello Saints! Bee Mine organic products are the staple brand for me and my family's hair care. I have been using there products since I began my healthy hair care journey in 2011. I had learned about Bee Mine through the Hairlicious blog by Sunshyne. She is a relaxed hair and beauty blogger with the most beautiful relaxed hair I have ever seen. She has been my encouragement through my own hair care journey.

This year I have been ordering the special edition CurlBox Natural by CurlBox. This pass May Natural Box featured all Bee Mine products so needless to say I was FLOORED seeing my staple brand in my box!  There were 5 FULL sized products.  They were Deja's Hair Milk, Luscious Moisturizer, Curly Butter, Juicy Daily Spritz and Daily Conditioner. This special edition box does NOT require a subscription but just like the subscription box, they do sell out fast.  If you would like to learn more about CurlBox please click here.

Every year on  Black Friday I stock up on my Bee Mine staples and this year will be no different. The discounts are amazing but you have to act fast because their sales are broken up through out the Black Friday weekend. I make sure to set my clock given the deepest discount is only a few hours long. Is it that good? YES Saints, it's that good!

This year I will be ordering Deja's Hair Milk, Bee Hold Curly Butter and BEE-U-Ti-FUL Deep Conditioner. These are my staple must have products. They are are so moisturizing and a great value for the money. I usually order the 16oz size in everything since my whole family uses them. We never have dry hair in our home with Bee Mine products! You can too. Below I have posted their upcoming Black Friday sale information. Please read thoroughly so you will not miss out on this wonderful sale.

I pray all is well with you and your family. Have an amazing weekend and as always, stay near the cross  because you never know who you may meet there. Blessings! :o)

In Christ's Love,
CBCLady :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in. Feel free to leave a comment.