Monday, April 29, 2013

Extra Virgin Coconut How To's

Hello Saints! How I love me some pure extra virgin coconut oil. I started using it when I started my hair care journey in 2011. It is such a versatile oil. It is one of the ingredients I use in my oil mix I use for my face and body. I have used coconut oil as an overnite treatment before my wash day. It can be used for cooking but I have yet to cook with it though. Whatever way I use it, I always purchase extra virgin coconut oil. There's several brands to choose from but my personal choice has been Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Below is a little chart I wanted to share with you all that I found on Naturally Curly. It is cute, simple and informative. I pray all is well with everyone this day and everyday. As always, stay near the cross. You never know who you may meet there. Be blessed! :o) 


In Christ's Love,
CBCLady


The Many Uses of Coconut Oil Infographic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in. Feel free to leave a comment.