Wednesday, May 09, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award! For Me??? YES!

Hello Saints! I'm trying this again. Somehow I managed to delete this post yesterday. Anywho, I am proud and truly blessed that Sis Dany of onlymeDany awarded me with the 'One Lovely Blog' award. I actually swelled up in tears (I know I'm a sap *smile*). I met Sis Dany on the social network for hair Hairlista and she is  truly a woman of God and a prayer warrior. I know if I ever need prayer I can count on her to back me up. So a big shout to Sis Dany. Thank you pretty lady!!

Now to my understanding I need to name 7 random facts about myself  and pass this award along to other bloggers. I have not been blogging very long so I do not have too my blogs I have come to know. None the less I do have a few I can think of that I would like to pass on too. First here are some facts about me:
  1. I love the Lord. I live for the Lord and the Lord lives in me!
  2. I will have been married 8 years December 2012
  3. I have a heart shaped strawberry red  birth mark on my left wrist
  4. I loooove eating sushi!
  5. I have 5 children and 2 grandchildren (I was blessed with 2 beautiful ladies when I married)
  6. My husband and I started Christ's Bible Church through the Lord's grace on our own 5 years ago
  7. I wear green contact lenses :o)
Here are a few amazing bloggers that has truly been helpful to me since I began my hair journey as well as blogging. Thank you all and you truly have been inspiring for me:


I pray is well with everyone this day and every day. Be blessed Saints! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I'm just now reading this even though I read your comment on my post! You're so welcome sis, you deserve this award and so much more. Keep living for the Lord and thank you for being such an encouragement to me! Of course I will continue to keep you in prayer. Love ya sis! God bless you.

    ~Dany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in. Feel free to leave a comment.